商务英语常用商务英语口语

商务口语天天说 第152天:怎样讨论索赔金额

本文已影响 4.63K人 

星级典句:

ing-bottom: 162.85%;">商务口语天天说 第152天:怎样讨论索赔金额

第一句:We have decided to compensate your loss.
我方已经决定赔偿贵方的损失。

A: Hello, Mr. Smith.
您好。史密斯先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
您好。王先生。
A: I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim.
我想知道贵方是否接受我方的索赔
B: We have decided to compensate your loss.
我方已经决定赔偿贵方的损失。

第二句:We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your imspection fee.
我们将给贵方的账户打入760英镑,赔偿贵方不足的货物和检验费用。

A: How much do you want to pay us?
你们想付多少钱?
B: We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your imspection fee.
我们将给贵方的账户打入760英镑,赔偿贵方不足的货物和检验费用。
A: Do you think that's enough?
贵方认为这足够吗?

其他表达法:

We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我们将汇2000英镑到你放账户中作为赔偿。

We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
我们愿意在下批货时给您18%的津贴,以补偿你方的损失。

按索赔原因分类:有进度索赔、质量索赔、费用索赔。

按索赔目的分类:有工期索赔和费用索赔。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章