口语英语实用生活英语口语

美语情景对话 第1367期:Are you good with children? 你和孩子相处的好吗?

本文已影响 1.15W人 

Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.

汉娜:嗨!我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚。

Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.

保罗:我是保罗,来自韩国。

Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good with children?

汉娜:保罗,你和孩子相处的好吗?

Paul: I think I'm good with children.

保罗:我自认为和孩子相处的很好。

Hannah: Oh, really?

汉娜:哦,真的吗?

Paul: I really enjoy hanging out with them. Some people say I'm a bit childish, that's why I get along with kids so well.

保罗:我非常喜欢和孩子们一起玩。有些人说我有点儿孩子气,可能那就是我能和孩子友好相处的原因。

Hannah: Oh, really?

汉娜:哦,是吗?

Paul: Oh yeah, I do enjoy hanging out with them. I mean, the way they play...

保罗:对,我真的很喜欢和孩子们一起玩。我的意思是,他们玩的方式……

Hannah: Yeah?

汉娜:什么?

Paul: Like throwing balls at each other, and like all the sports and all the toys...

保罗:比如互相扔球,还有各种运动和玩具……

Hannah: Yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who gets along well with children, actually.

汉娜:嗯,你看起来确实是和孩子相处很好的那类人。

Paul: I do. I do.

保罗:没错,我是。

美语情景对话 第1367期:Are you good with children? 你和孩子相处的好吗?

译文属仅供学习流使未经许可请勿转载

重点讲解:
1. hang out with 闲逛,逗留;
I just came by to see whether you wanna hang out with me.
我过来看看你是否愿意和我一起出去玩。
2. get along with (与…)和睦相处;
I want to get along with everyone.
我想和大家和睦相处。
3. each other 彼此;互相;
The new neighbours were getting to know each other.
新邻居之间正在互相了解。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章