商务英语实用英语

如何请求对方重复或解释

本文已影响 2W人 

在进行商务谈判的时候,要认真听对方说的每一句话,如果没有听明白就一定要问清楚,如何请求对方重复或解释呢?接下来,小编给大家准备了如何请求对方重复或解释,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

如何请求对方重复或解释

Will you repeat it, please?

请再说一遍,好吗?

Would you mind saying it again?

请再说一遍。

I beg your pardon?

请再说一遍。

I'm sorry I didn't catch your meaning. Will you say it again?

对不起,我没明白你的意思。您再说一遍吧。

I don't understand what you say.

我不明白你说什么。

I'm sorry I don't follow you.

对不起,我不懂你的话。

Will you speak a little more slowly?

请说慢一点。

Will you slow down a bit? I can't follow you.

请再说慢一点吧。我没明白。

Will you explain what you mean?

请解释一下你的意思吧。

Could you be more specific1?

能否再具体一些。

  扩展:营业税的知识

Would you please give the general introduction of the business tax?

纳税人:我公司马上就要营业了,能介绍一下营业税的知识吗?

Taxpayer1: my company will begin business soon, but I have little knowledge about the business tax. Can you introduce it?

税务局:尽我所能吧!一般地说,提供应税业务、转让无形资产和出卖不动产都要交纳营业税。

Tax official: I will try my best. Generally speaking ,the business tax is levied2 on the taxable service ,the transfer of intangible asset and sale of the immovable property within china .

纳税人:什么是应税业务?

Taxpayer: what do you mean by the taxable services?

税务局:税法有明确的规定。比如交通运输、建筑安装、金融保险等。不包括加工、修理、修配业务,因为它们要缴增值税。

Tax official: they are the definite items stipulated3 by the law, such as the transportation, construction, finance , insurance and the like do not include the processing, repairs, and replacement4 services, for they are subject to the value added tax.

纳税人:不动产好理解,无形资产指什么?

Taxpayer: it is easy to understand the immovable property, but what do you mean by the intangible asset?

税务局:指各种专有权,如专利权、专有技术版权、商标等。

Tax official: it means the royalties5, include patent right, proprietary6 technology, copy right, trademark7 right, and so on.

纳税人:计税收入如何确定?

Taxpayer: what about the tax base?

税务局:大多数情况下指全部价款包括价外费用。

Tax official: in most case, it is the total consideration received, including additional fees and charges.

纳税人:预收的价款也计算在内吗?

Taxpayer: does that include the turnover8 received in advance?

税务局:对于无形资产和不动产是这样。

Tax official: yes, it does in the case of transfer of the intangible assets or immovable property .

纳税人:无偿赠送呐?

Taxpayer: and what about the donation?

税务局:不动产的无偿赠送要视同销售,不过计税额要经过核定。

Tax official: the donation is taxable in the case of transfer of the immovable property. But the turnover will be assessed by the tax authority.

纳税人:收款是外币怎么办?

Taxpayer: what can we do if we receive turnover in the form of foreign currency?

税务局:按收入当日或当月一日的汇率换算。

Tax official: you can transfer the foreign currency into Reminbi at exchange rate based upon either the date or the first day of the month, that the Taxable item happened .

纳税人:营业税税率是多少?

Taxpayer: how about the tax rate?

税务局:一般是3%到达5%,娱乐业是5%到20%.

Tax official: in general, the rate is from 3% to 5%, but the entertainment is from 5% to 20%.

纳税人:您说的对我太有帮助了,谢谢!

Taxpayer: what you have said is very helpful, thank you .

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读