商务英语常用商务英语口语

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第18期:谢绝职务

本文已影响 1.56W人 

第18期:谢绝职务

我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。
I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.


For example:
A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.
我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。
B:I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
很抱歉,我刚接受了一个我认为更符合我需要的工作。

非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。
I really appreciate your offer,but I must decline it.

坦率地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。
Frankly speaking,I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

是什么让你改变了主意?
What changed your mind?

For example:
A:What changed your mind?是什么让你改变了主意?
B:I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.
我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐的工作。

恐怕那不是我希望的工作。
I'm afraid that's not the job I expect.
I don't think that's the job I want.

我需要考虑考虑。
I need to think about it.
Well, I need some more time to make a decision.

嗯,这工作听起来有意思,但恐怕工资待遇不太好。
Well,the work sounds interesting,but I'm afraid the pay is not so good.

目前我们不需要打字员。
We don't need a typist at present.

在我未真正了解工作的要求之前,是不会接受那项工作的。
I won't accept that job until I know exactly what it involves.

我认为我们需要有更多经验的人来担任这个职位。
I think we need someone with a little more experience to handle this job.

我建议你先把英语会话学好然后才能到外资公司工作。
I suggest you learn English conversation well before you try working in a foreign company.

我公司没有什么空位子了。
We haven't got any position.

For example:
A:I'm looking for a part-time job in the lab.
我想在你们公司找份兼职工作。
B:We haven't got any position.我公司没有什么空位子了。

这种工作我恐怕没有什么经验。
I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort work.

你的专业跟这个工作不对口。
Your field is out of the work.

For example:
A: Your field is out of the work.你的专业跟这个工作不对口。B:That's all right. I can try other companies.
不要紧,我再到其他公司去找。

我现在无法给你明确的答复。
I can't say anything definite right now.
definite(adj.)明确的,一定的

我认为这无法接受。
I don't think it's acceptable.

我不得不说我要到其他地方试试了。
I have to say I'll try another place.

她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。
She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

For example:
A: How about the woman that just left my office?
刚刚从我办公室离开的那位女士怎么样?
B: She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.
她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。

我不想雇佣她。
I didn't want to hire her.

这表示你不接受这份工作吗?
Is this a deaf breaker?

For example:
A: Is this a deal breaker?这表示你不接受这份工作吗?
B: I'm afraid so.恐怕就是这样。

你想加入我们吗?
Would you want to join us?

For example:
A: Would you want to join us?你想加入我们吗?
B: Thanks,but I'm very happy where I am.
多谢,但是我很喜欢我现在的工作。

我没有接受那个职位,因为工作地点离我家太远了。
I didn't accept this position since the location is too far away from my house.
far away隔得很远

我已经接受了另一家公司的聘用。
I have accepted the other offer.

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第18期:谢绝职务

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章