职场英文口语 第40期:表示不同意(2)
But if we do that once, all our clients will start asking for 20% off everything.
但如果我们这么做过一次,那么所有客户就会开始要求一切打8折。No, I disagree.
不,我不同意。We'll be bankrupt! No, you're wrong.
我们会破产! 不,你错了。
Anna, maybe you should find a better way of saying you disagree with Denise.
安娜,或许你应该用更好的方法表示你不同意丹尼斯说的。I'm so frustrated! I can't think of the right words.
我很沮丧!我找不到合适的词表达。It helps if you try phrases like: Well, I'm not so sure about explain why.
如果你尝试这种表达会对你有帮助:我对此不确定……然后解释原因。Or start your sentence with 'but' when you want to disagree with what has just been said.
或者当你想否定刚才说的话时以“但是”为句子开始。Or, to seem more polite, you can try: I see your point, but actually I think... I'll try.
或者表现得更有礼貌,你可以试着说:我明白你的意思,但事实上我认为…… 我会试试的。And don't be aggressive Anna and give your reasons too, or you'll upset Denise again!
不要咄咄逼人,安娜,并且给出你的理由,否则你又要让丹尼斯不安了!, I'm not so sure about that.
好的。我对此不是很确定。I think it will improve our sales of lemons and make our clients Happy.
我认为这将提升柠檬的销量,并且让我们的客户感到满意。Happy clients will come back to buy more.
感到满意的客户会再来买更多的产品。Yes, that's a good point Annabe... Anna.
是的,说的好,安娜贝……安娜。