商务英语商务英语

脱口说韩国的表达商务英语

本文已影响 1.68W人 

2020年跟着小编一起说英语吧!接下来,小编给大家准备了脱口说韩国的表达商务英语,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

脱口说韩国的表达商务英语

能提提在韩国做生实用的建意的建议吗?

Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?

首先,相互介绍时,如果你没递上名片,就会很“没面子”。

First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.

有意思。

That’s interesting

不能总是照字面理解“是”字。

A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

那它有何意义?

What does it mean?

“是”可以用来表示 “我会考虑”。

A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

喔。那“不”呢?

Well. What about a no answer?

韩国人不大乐意直接说“不”字。

Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

那我怎样表达“不” 的意思?

How do I express the meaning no

咬牙吸气或者说“也许”。

Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

我会记住的。

I’ll keep it in mind.

在韩国,三角形具有不好的含义。

In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.

我会避免把它们使用在促销品中。

I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

韩国人对陌生人会心存芥蒂。

South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.

难怪他们那么重视合同。

No wonder contacts arc so important here.

但合同只是做生意的大纲,日后他们还会制定出细则。

But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide

你帮了大忙。

You arc really very helpful.

愿意为您效劳

At your service.





猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章