商务英语旅游英语

旅游英语情景对话内蒙古

本文已影响 2.67W人 

如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话内蒙古,欢迎大家学习!

旅游英语情景对话内蒙古

 旅游英语情景对话内蒙古1

Jason takes Emmy to Inner Mongolian Prairie for sightseeing.

贾森带埃米来到了内蒙古大草原.

Amy:I am glad that you took me here on the Inner Mongolian Prairie.

埃米:很高兴你能带我来内蒙古大草原。

Jason:I know you love horse riding. So I take you here to give it a try.

贾森:我知道你喜欢骑马,所以带你来这里了。你可以在这里尝试一下骑马。

Amy:Really? We can do that?

埃米:真的吗?可以吗?

Jason:Yes. And you can also try riding a camel.

贾森:可以的。你也可以尝试一下骑骆驼。

Amy:That is at the flock of sheep.

埃米:太棒了。快看那群羊。

Jason:Yes. You will see that a lot here.

贾森:是啊,在这里,你会经常看到这些的。

Amy:How big is this prairie?

埃米:这个草原有多大呢?

Jason:It is very vast. Actually, Inner Mongolia is the third largest province in China, covering 1 .1 million square kilometers. The Inner Mongolia is bordering Russia and Mongolia to the north.

贾森:非常大。事实上内蒙古是中国第三大省份,面积是110万平方千米,北面与俄罗斯和蒙古国相邻

Amy:I heard that it is the widest prairie in China.

埃米:我听说内蒙古大草原是中国最广的草原。

Jason:Yes. You are right. And many inhabitants here are ethnic groups.

贾森:是的。你说对了。这里的很多居民都是少数民族。

旅游英语情景对话内蒙古2

Jason continues to tell Emmy about Inner Mongolian Prairie.

贾森继续给埃米讲述着内蒙古大草原的事情.

Jason:We come here at the right time

贾森:我们来的正是时候呢。

Amy:How come?

埃米:为什么这么说?

Jason:Because climate in Inner Mongolia Prairie is very different during the year. Winter is cold and can be very long with frequent blizzards. Usually summer is short and warm with always good days.

贾森:这里的天气一年间变化很大。冬天的时候非常寒冷,也非常漫长,时不时还会有暴雪天气。而夏天一般就比较温暖,但是很短暂,天气也通常比较好。

Amy:Wow. So I am really lucky to be here in summer.

埃米:哇,这么说我能在夏天来到这里应该是很幸运了。

Jason:Yes. And you should be aware that temperature here between days and nights is very different. So you need to wear heavy clothes even in summer.

贾森:没错。同时你需要记住的是这里的白天和晚上的温差很大,所以即便是夏天,你来这里的时候也得穿厚点

Amy:Thank you for this rwise I will be frozen outside at night.

埃米:谢谢你告诉我,否则我晚上出去会被冻僵的。

 旅游英语情景对话内蒙古3

After their stay in Inner Mongolian Prairie,Jason and Emmy are talking on the way back.

埃米和贾森结束了他们的内蒙古大草原之旅两个人在离开的路上聊天。

Jason:How do you like your stay in the Inner Mongolia Prairie?

贾森:你觉得你的内蒙古之旅怎么样?

Amy:I like it very much. I believe the most attractive thing about it is the natural beauty here. You can see the vast grassland,the clear sky, the white clouds, the fresh air and the huge flocks.

埃米:我很喜欢啊。我觉得最吸引我的地方是这里的自然之美。你可以看到广阔的草原、干净的天空、洁白的云朵、清新的空气和一群群的牛马

Jason:Yes. This place really makes you feel relaxed.

贾森:是的在这里你会感到很放松。

Amy:Yeah. I agree. And the horse riding is really awesome. I love the feeling like you are flying above the rolling grass.

埃米:我觉得也是而且骑马的感觉非常棒。我喜欢那种像在翻滚的绿海上飞翔一样的感觉。

Jason:Maybe you can come here some other time.

贾森:或许你可以改天再来。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章