商务英语金融英语

银行开户场景常用到的英语

本文已影响 1.45K人 

现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。

银行开户场景常用到的英语

金融英语:帐户规章与条例

Leah Jacobs has just opened a savings account at the First National is asking a clerk about the meaning of the rules and regulations printed on her passbook.

利厄·雅各布斯刚刚在第一国民银行开立了一个储蓄帐户,她正在向一个职员询问有关印在存折上的各项规章与条例的含义。

Do you mean that I have to give you notice before I can make a withdrawal?

您是说,在我取款之前,得事先给您一个通知吗?

Clerk:Yes,bs,it technically means that banks may technically require prenotification before they must honour withdrawal requests on savings or other interest bearing accounts.

职员:是的,雅各布斯夫人。从法律角度上看,它是这个意思。所有银行都可能需要一个事先通知,取款人才有权从储蓄帐户和其他附息的帐户中取出所需求的款项。

J:How much notice must I give ?

雅各布斯:我需要提前多少时间通知银行?

C:Our bank ,like many others,may require seven day's notice in actual practice we honour your request without requiring notification .

职员:象许多其他银行一样,我们银行可能要求7天前通知。但实际工作中,在没有提前通知的情况下,我们也会满足您的取款要求。

Of course ,the bank has the option of enforcing the rule should it be necessary .

当然啦,如果必要的话,银行是有权利按照这一条规定来做的。

J:That's amazing .I never knew that before .

雅各布斯:这倒令我吃惊,以前我从来不知道这些。

C:You'll find that all banks are required to have the same rule .

职员:您会发现,所有的银行都有这些同样的规章。

J:I guess I've never read the fine print on my passbook before.

雅各布斯:我可能还从来没读过我存折上的这些很小的印刷字体。

This next item says that there is a service charge for more than two transactions a month .

下面一条讲到,如果在一个月内有两次以上存取款,就要收取手续费。

C;Yes,n,that's technically permitted by the regulations.

职员:是的,雅各布斯夫人。同样,这也是属于法定条例。

The main reason is to discourage the use of savings accounts for frequent transactions .

这是因为银行不鼓励使用储蓄帐户进行过于频繁的存取款活动。

Current ,or checking,accounts are designed for regular and frequent transactions.

往来帐户或支票帐户就是为了经常和频繁的存款和取款而设的。

J:But I've never been charged.

雅各布斯:但是,我却从来没有为此付过费用。

C:Well,most banks rarely invoke that regulation .

职员:哦,大多数银行很少实行那条规定。

金融英语:开立往来帐户

John Spence is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about current accounts.

约翰·斯彭斯正在向第一国民银行的一位职员询问有关往来帐户的事宜。

Spence:Would you please tell me something about current accounts?I've heard the term,but I'm not sure I understand what it means.

斯彭斯:您能给我讲讲有关往来帐户的事吗?我听说过这个术语,但是我不完全明白它的含义。

Clerk:The term current account means a demand account ally ,a checking account.

职员:往来帐户这个术语就是活期帐户的意思。实际上,就是支票帐户。

Normally ,we use the term current or demand account when we talk about a checking account maintained by a business firm.

通常当我们谈论到由企业持有的支票帐房时,我们就使用往来帐户或者活期帐户这样的术语。

S:Oh ,so you mean that I can't open a current account as an individual?

斯彭斯:哦,您是说,作为个人,我不能开立往来帐户吗?

C:No,I don't mean ody ,either a firm or an individual ,may open a current account,

职员:不,我不是那个意思。任何人,无论是企业还是个人都可以开立往来帐户。

but we normally call individual accounts personal checking accounts 's just a different name for them.

但是,我们一般称个人帐户为个人支票帐户,这仅仅是帐户名称不同而已。

S:Why do you call them demand accounts ,then ?

斯彭斯:那么您为什么称他们为活期帐户呢?

C:That means that the balances in the accounts are subject to withdrawal on demand.

职员:这就是说,帐户上的余额便于提取或者便于需要。

In other words,a written demand ,or a check ,is all that's necessary to make a withdrawal from the account .

换句话说,要想从帐户中提取,只需填写一张用款需求单或一张支票就可以了。

S:Aren't all accounts like that ?

斯彭斯:并不是所有的帐户都是这样做的吧?

C:No,sir or savings accounts actually require a notice to the bank ,

职员:是的,先生。定期存款帐户或储蓄帐户实际上都需要给银行一个通知,

usually seven days before the depositor has a right to make a withdrawal normal practice ,

通常是七天前通知银行,存款人才有权力提取存款。

of course ,we usually waive notice and allow immediate withdrawals demand or current accounts ,

当然,一般情况下,我们通常不必提前通知,并且允许立即提款。

however,we cannot ask for such notice .

然而,对于活期帐户或者往来帐户我们根本无权要求取款提前通知。

 金融英语:定期存款

Judy Taylor is asking a clerk in the New Accounts Department at the First National Bank about Time deposits.

裘德·泰勒向第一国民银行新开帐户部门的一个职员询问定期存款有关事宜。

Taylor:Can you tell me something about time deposits?

泰勒:请您同我谈谈有关定期存款的事情,好吗?

I understand the interest rate is much higher for time deposits than regular savings accounts.

据我所知,定期存款的利率比普通储蓄存款的利率要高得多。

Clerk:Yes,Miss Taylor ,that's offer Time Certificates of Deposit which pay a higher rate of interest than regular deposits do .

职员:是的,泰勒小姐,您说得对。我们这里提供存款的定期存单,它们的利率高于普通存款。

T:How long do I have to keep the money in the account?

泰勒:存款在帐户中储存多久才可以取?

C:We offer a choice of three,six-or twelve month maturities in most cases.

职员:大多数情况下,我们提供为期3个月,6个月和12个月的存款期限,您可以从中选择。

Of course ,we have two-,three-,five-and ten-year plans ,too.

当然,我们也有为期2年、3年、5年和10年的存款期限。

T;Does the rate go up depending on how long you keep the certificate?

泰勒:利息是多少是不是取决于存款时间?

C:Yes,that's right you must determine what maturity you want in the beginning .

职员:是这样的。但是您必须事先确定您的存款期限。

Naturally ,certificates with the longer maturities bear a higher rate of return .

当然,存款期越长,利率就越高。

T:What maturities are the most popular?I assume that not many customers invest for the very long terms .

泰勒:哪一种期限是最受欢迎的呢?我估计不会有很多顾客选择很长的存款期限。

C:No ,most of our customers use the six-or twelve-month course ,you may renew the certificate on maturity if you wish.

职员:您说得对,我们的大多数顾客选用6个月或12个月存款期限。当然,如果您愿意的话,当存款到期时,您可以把存单转期续存。

T;How come the rate is so much higher than the regular savings rate?

泰勒:定期存款的利怎能怎么会比一般存款利息高出那么多呢?

C:We can offer a more attractive rate of return when we know that the client will maintain the balance for a set period of time .

职员:当欠确知顾客将一笔钱储存一定时期,我们就能够提供更具有吸引力的利率。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章