英语阅读英语美文

经典的英语美文背诵

本文已影响 2.24K人 

背诵是我们学习英语的很好方法,想找一些适合背诵的经典英语美文吗?下面本站小编为大家带来经典英语美文背诵,希望大家喜欢!

经典的英语美文背诵
  经典英语美文背诵:夏之眠

In winter I get up at night

冬日里我夜里起床

And dress by yellow candle-light

借着昏黄的烛光穿衣裳

In summer, quite the other way,

夏日里可不一样

I have to go to bed by day.

我不得不白日里就睡觉上床

I have to go to bed and see.

小鸟儿仍在树上蹦蹦跳跳

The birds still hopping on the tree,

大人们的脚步声

Or hear the grown-up people's feet,

还在大街上回响

Still going past me in the street.

我却得早早睡觉上床

And does it not seem hard to you,

天空还是那么蔚蓝,明亮

When all the sky is clear and blue,

我多么想嬉戏,玩耍

And I should like so much to play,

你是否觉得

To have to go to bed by day?

这时候就睡觉难入梦乡?

  经典英语美文背诵:风之花

Windflowers,

风之花

Windflowers,

风之花

My father told me not to go near them.

我的父亲曾告诉我不要靠近她们

He said feared them always.

他一直都心怀畏惧

And he told me that they carried him away.

说她们使他失去理智

Windflowers,

风之花

Beautiful windflowers,

美丽的风之花

I couldn't wait to touch them, to smell them.

我等不及要触碰她们,俯嗅她们

I held them closely,

紧紧的拥抱着她们

Now I can not break away.

如今我已无法自拔

The sweet bouquet disappears,

甜美的花束消失了

Like the vapor in the desert,

彷佛沙漠中的一阵烟雾

So take a warning son,

小心一点啊孩子

Windflowers,

风之花

Ancient windflowers,

古老的风之花

Their beauty captures every young dreamer,

她们的美丽掳获了

who lingers near them,

每个徘徊不去的年轻梦想者

But ancient windflowers,

古老的风之花

I love you.

我爱你

经典的英语美文背诵

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章