口语英语实用生活英语口语

跟艾米莉一起学口语 第427期:下着倾盆大雨

本文已影响 1.09W人 

It was raining cats and dogs.
下着倾盆大雨。


It rained cats and dogs this morning.
今天上午下着倾盆大雨。
We were about to get home,when it began to rain cats and dogs.
我们快要到家了,这时下起了倾盆大雨。

A:Hi,Cindy.I thought I'd missed you.
嗨,辛迪。我以为我错过你了。
B:I am very sorry,k you for waiting for must have been here for a long time already.
恩,真对不起,汉斯。谢谢你等我。你一定在这儿等很久了。
A:It's all right.
没关系。
B:I was caught in the heavy rain,or I would have come earlier.I am sorry I kept you waiting.
我赶上下雨了,不然我会早点到。很抱歉,让你久等了。
A:I was in a comfortable place,so really,it's no problem.I am happy to see the rain hold you up long?
我等的地方很舒适,真的,没关系的。我很高兴见到你。你被雨妨碍了很长时间吗?
B: I came out of the subway,it was raining cats and I forgot my I had to wait for the rain to let up.
是的,我从地铁站一出来,就下着倾盆大雨。而我忘了带伞,所以只好等雨小一点。
A:I totally understand.
我完全理解。

跟艾米莉一起学口语 第427期:下着倾盆大雨

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读