口语英语英语突破情景对话

英语对话小短文带翻译

本文已影响 1.05W人 

近年来,英语继续教育的快速发展极大地促进了中国全民英语水平的提高,同时也推动了社会的繁荣进步。本站小编整理了英语对话小短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

英语对话小短文带翻译
  英语对话小短文带翻译篇一

Marty: Daddy, will Santa be coming tonight with my present?

爸爸,今天圣诞老人会带礼物来看我吗?

Mathew: Of course, sweetie. You are a good boy. Santa loves good boys.

当然了,宝贝。你是一个乖孩子。圣诞老人喜欢乖孩子。

Marty: But Brother says he doesn’t give wishes.

可是哥哥说他从来不会让人许愿。

Mathew: No, he is making jokes with you, baby.

不,他在和你开玩笑呢。

Marty: He says Santa is too fat to come down our Chimney.

他说圣诞老人太胖了,下不来我们的烟囱。

Mathew: Well, he doesn’t technically come down from the Chimney. He has a sleigh and reindeers. They fly.

实际上,他不是从烟囱下来的。他有雪橇还有驯鹿。他们飞的。

Marty: Wow, that’s awesome. Where does he live? Have you ever seen him?

好厉害。 他住在哪里啊?你见过他吗?

Mathew: He lives in the North Pole, and we will see him tonight when we sleep soundly, honey.

宝贝,他住在北极。我们今晚我们熟睡的时候一起看他。

  英语对话小短文带翻译篇二

Mom: Come downstairs, baby. Time to open up some presents.

下楼拆礼物吧,宝贝。

Son: I’ll be right there. One more second.

马上就来。一会儿就好。

Mom: Open it up.

打开它。

Son: It’d better be something cool since it’s from Santa. Wow, transformers. Awesome.

圣诞老人的礼物嘛,最好很酷。哇,变形金刚。太棒了。

Mom: Tear this one up. And this is from your Dad and me. You will be thrilled for this.

看这个。这是爸妈买的。你肯定会很兴奋的。

Son: Really? Wow, a scooter. This is too much, mom.

是吗? 小车? 礼物有点儿吃不消。

Mom: You deserve it. You are a great kid.

你应得的宝贝。你是个很乖的孩子啊。

Son: I love you so much, Mom and Dad. And this is my gift for you two.

我爱你爸爸,妈妈。这是我给你们的礼物。

  英语对话小短文带翻译篇三

Mom: What do you want for Christmas this year, honey?

宝贝,今年圣诞想要什么?

Son: Can you get me a reindeer? I really need it.

我想要驯鹿。我真的很需要现在。

Mom: A reindeer? No, I can’t. Santa needs them to carry the gifts.

驯鹿?我办不到。圣诞老人需要他们拿礼物啊。

Son: But I’ve already told my friends that you would get me one. They will come to our house to ride on it.

但是我已经告诉我的朋友们了,他们都会到家里来骑着它玩的。

Mom: There are many kids out there who can not get enough food, let alone fancy gifts.

外面有很多连饭都吃不饱的小孩,更别提奢侈的礼物了。

Son: So I can’t get a reindeer?

也就是说我没有驯鹿咯?

Mom: Santa needs them more than anyone else does. We have to think about other kids.

圣诞老人比任何人都需要它。我们要考虑其他的小朋友啊。

Son: I get it, mom. It never happens again. Maybe I could give them my old clothes.

明白了,妈妈。不会有下次了。也许我可以把我的旧衣服给他们。


看了“英语对话小短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语对话短文带翻译精选

2.二人英语短对话带翻译

3.关于英语对话短文带翻译

4.大学英语对话范文带翻译

5.英语对话小故事带翻译

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读