口语英语口语英语学习方法

处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译

本文已影响 1.98K人 

银行是我们办理业务时常会去到的地方,在英语视频里我们也看到过客户与银行员工的对话。下面是本站小编给大家整理的处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译,供大家参阅!

处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译
  处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译1

a:hello!xiao is my filled out application form of loss you are.

b:we will examine your application form and get authorization from the card-issuing se wait for a while.

a:it doesn't the way,how much money can i get from you?

b:you will get up to 5,000 rmb yuan.

a:that's enough.

b: smith, we're authorized to pay you 5,000 rmb yuan. please fill in the withdrawal slip and sign your name on the bottom line.

a:is that all right?

b: me your passport.

a:here you are.

b:all 's the se check them.

a:it's k you.

b:with ime and anywhere,chinabank is beside you!

a:您好!小李。这是填好的“挂失申请表”,给您。

b:我们要核对您填的表,请求发卡机构授权。请稍等。

a:没关系。顺便问一下,你们能给我多少钱?

b:最多5,000元人民币。

a:够了。

b:啊,约翰·史密斯,我们得到授权付给您5,000元。请填好取款单,把名字签在底线上。

a:这样可以吗?

b:可以,把您的护照给我看一下。

a:您瞧。

b:好的。这是您的钱,请点一下。

a:不错,谢谢。

b:不用谢。即时即刻,中行就在您身边。

  处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译2

Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

你好,我要开个户头!

A:May I help you?

我能为您服务吗?

B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

你好,我要开个户头。

Do you have any ID with you?

您有没有证件借我看一下?

A:Do you have any ID with you?

您有没有证件借我看一下?

B:Yes,here's my student card.

有的。这是我的学生证。

I need your chop please!

我需要你的印章!

A:I need your chop please!

我需要你的印章.

B:Here you are.

在这里。

Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

你要提款卡和支票簿吗?

A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

你要提款卡和支票簿吗?

B: course.

当然要.

I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

我要领钱。

A:May I help you?

我能为您服务吗?

B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

是的.我要领钱.

Then,you need to go to the information desk.

那你要到服务台办理.

A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.

我要申请存款证明.

B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.

那你要到服务台办理.

I'm sorry,that window's se come here.

对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!

A:What happened?

怎么啦?

B:I'm sorry,that window's se come here.

对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理

What would you like to exchange?

请问你要兑换什么货币?

A:What would you like to exchange?

请问你要兑换什么货币?

B:RMB to British pounds,please!

人民币换英镑,谢谢!

Please fill in this form first.

请先填这张表.

A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!

你好,我要存款!

B:Please fill in this form first.

请先填这张表.

What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?

A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?

B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.

一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.

It's a student account,So there's no interest.

这是学生户头,所以没有利息.

A:Do I receive any interest?

我会有利息吗?

B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.

这是学生户头,所以没有利息。

Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!

请把账单拿到第四号柜台!

A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.

你好,我要缴电话费.

B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.

请把账单拿到第四号柜台.

Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

只要到银行外的自动提款机把弥封拆开然后输入密码.

A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?

我要怎样设定自己的密码?

B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

只要拆开密封到银行外的自动提款机输入密码.

The ATM machine is not working.

自动提款机不能用。

A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.

对不起,自动提款机不能用。

B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment 're adding cash.

对不起,请等一下。我们正在补钞票进去。

I'd like to apply for a credit card!

我要申请信用卡!

A:How may I help you?

我能为你服务吗?

B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!

我要申请信用卡!

That's because you exceeded your limit.

那是因为你超出限额了!

A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn't work.

对不起。我的信用卡不能用。

B:That's because you exceed your limit.

那是因为你超出限额了。

  处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译3

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理。

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读