口语英语每日英语口语

日常英语交流口语对话分享

本文已影响 5.54K人 

其实和外国⼈交流并不需要那么专业的英语⽔平,⼏句⽇常⽤语⾜矣!只要掌握以下语句,就能解决很多问题。下⾯是小编整理的关于⽇常简单英语⼝语对话,⼀起来了解下吧!

日常英语交流口语对话分享

⽇常简单英语⼝语对话(一)

Jane: Good game?

Jane:⽐赛还好吗?

Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.

Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。

Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?

Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下⼼来,对吧?

Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?

Bob:没错。你跟谁⼀起打球?

Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.

Jane:噢,我⾃⼰打。因为我才刚加⼊,所以我连个球伴都没有。

Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?

Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间⼀起打。你的差点是多少?

Jane: 16. Yours?

Jane:16。你呢?

Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.

Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们⼀定要找个时间⼀起打球。我是Bob.

Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.

Jane:我是Jane,很⾼兴认识你。

Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?

Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?

Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between theens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?

Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个⼈觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天⽓⼜这么热。他们没有球车吗?

Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不⽤了。

Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.

Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开⼼。

Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.

Bob:其实我觉得有球车⽐较好,因为你不必给⼩费。

Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

Jane:是啊,可是换个⾓度来看,不⽤球车或许可以增加本地⼈的就业机会,这也是好事⼀桩,对吧?

Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!

Bob:也许吧,可是我还别⾷坏念球车!我担⼼酷暑会使球童的⽇⼦变得很难过。上星期就有⼀位球员的球童昏倒了!

Jane: How awful, poor guy.

Jane:太惨了,真可怜。

Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.

Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不⽤背很远。

Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?

Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?

Bob: Yup.

Bob:是啊。

⽇常简单英语⼝语对话(二)

A: Hello, Anna speaking!

A:你好,我是安娜。

B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.

B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good? A:詹森!你最近躲到哪⾥去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?

B: Yes. How are you, Anna?

B:很好,你怎么样,安娜?

A: I am fine. What have you been doing?

A:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?

B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.

B:⼯作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

A: That's great, congratulations!

A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!

B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant. B:谢谢,我⾃我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室⼤了,加了薪⽔,甚⾄还有个助理。

A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.

A:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

B: You are kidding.

B:开玩笑。

A: How long have you been working there?

A:你在那家公司⼲多久了?

B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions. B:两年多⼀点,这是⼀家发展很快的公司,资历在这⼉不是决定升职的惟⼀标准。

A: How do you like your new boss?

A:你的新⽼板怎么样?

B: She is very nice and open-minded.

B:她⼈很好,思想也很开明。

A: Much better than the last one, huh?

A:⽐上⼀个好多了,是吧?

B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots. B:是的,上⼀个真是个奴⾪主,他简直把我们当机器⼈了。

A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.

A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们⼀醉⽅休。

B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.

B:好的,今晚⼋点。

A: 8 it is. See you then.

A:说定了,回见。

B: Bye.

B:再见。

⽇常简单英语⼝语对话(三)

Tom: Everyone is here.

⼤伙都在啊。

Bob: You are so late.

你可真迟。

Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.

难得我们有机会聚在⼀起。

Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.

是啊,每个⼈都那么忙。

Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!

今天就让我们不醉不归!

Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.

好,我奉陪到底。

Tom: (After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go. (两⼩时后,汤姆的⼿机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得⾛了。

Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?

别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会⼉吧!

Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.

很抱歉,我⽼婆让我马上回去。

Bob: (LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband.

(⼤笑)他可真是⼀个妻管严啊。

⽇常简单英语⼝语对话(四)

Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?

男⼈:有什么问题吗?我能帮什么忙吗?

Woman: I just moved here and I'm a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?

⼥⼈:我刚搬到这⾥,有点⼉摸不着头脑。我想去⾃助洗⾐店。你能告诉我最近的在哪⼉吗?

Man: Let me think.

男⼈:让我想想。

Woman: Is it far away from here?

⼥⼈:离这⼉远吗?

Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn right and walk two blocks. That's Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,

next to a drugstore.

男⼈:不怎么远。最近的⼀个是在盖菲尔德街。沿着这条马路⼀直⾛,⼀直⾛到保龄球馆,右转再⾛两个街区,就到盖菲尔德街了。然后左转,⾃助洗⾐店就在右侧街区的中部,挨着药店。

Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, it's next to a drugstore.

⼥⼈:知道了,直⾛⼀直到保龄球馆,向右转再过两个街区,然后左转,挨着药店的那个就是了。

Man: Correct.

男⼈:就是这么⾛。

Woman: Thank you very much.⼥⼈:⾮常感谢。

Man: You're welcome.

男⼈:不⽤谢。

以上就是小编为大家整理的日常英语口语对话的全部内容!大家可以收藏学习。想了解更多英语口语方面信息,请关注本站网查询。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读